Revamp My Romance Giveaways
Giveaway Dates: April 15th - May 13th
Let Empress Lingerie reignite the fire! With our busy schedules and inability to say no, we often times become inundated and overwhelmed with life, thus not allowing for time with that special someone; resulting in our wearing oversized t-shirts and baggy shorts to bed. Let us show you that sexy and comfort goes hand in hand. We will be awarding one lucky lady (and their partner) with the sexy, sassy gift package. Our lucky prize winner will receive:
- Boudior Photography session with professional hair, make-up and styling (Must be in the NY area and/or attending NY FFFWeek) ($350 value)
- A hand picked piece of lingerie from our newest collection of luxury lingerie ($150 value)
- An Empress Lingerie gift bag, complete with all the goodies to keep you feeling sexy all year long ($400 value)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
- E-Mail Address
- Why does your romance/sleepwear need revamping?
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Empress Lingerie’s “Revamp My Romance” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Empress Lingerie (“Sponsor”). The geographic scope of this promotion is in the fifty United States (but excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia only. Do not proceed in this Contest if you are not a legal resident of and physically residing in the United States, or if you are a legal resident of the United States and you do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth in the Official Rules below. Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per email address during the Entry Period (defined below in Section 5). Only online entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted. No faxed, emailed or mailed entries will be accepted.
3. Selected winner(s) will receive a Boudoir Photoshoot Makeover in New York on or around June 20, 2013, receive printed photos, sponsor gift bags and lingerie. Prize winner(s) SOLELY responsible for all taxes (including income taxes) resulting from acceptance and use of the prize. Prize winner(s) responsible for all other costs and expenses. The odds of winning the Prize(s) depend on the total number of timely and correct entries received during the Entry Period.
4. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted. Any portion of any prize not accepted, claimed or used in its entirety by any winner by any deadlines announced by Sponsor will be forfeited and no substitute will be offered or permitted.
5. Entries will be accepted beginning April 15, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET” and ending May 13, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Entry Period”). Final entry deadline is May 13, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The Contest consists of one step: submit your entry form online at www.empresslingerie.com during the Entry Period in accordance with the deadlines described below. You are limited to one (1) entry form per email address during the Entry Period. To submit your entry form, visit the Contest web page at and complete an entry form with the following required information: your (a) name, (b) address, (c) telephone number, (d) date of birth, (e) e-mail address, (f) a picture of yourself (subject to the Picture/Video Upload Agreement) and (g) answer to the question of why you or a special lady in your life’s romance needs revamping. By May 20, 2013, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Sponsor will select one (1) entrant to be declared the Prize winner(s). Determination of winner by Sponsor shall be in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and shall be based on, in part, personal information submitted.
6. Prize winner(s) will be notified by Sponsor by telephone or e-mail in accordance with the information supplied on their entry forms. Prize winner(s) must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within three (3) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any winner within three (3) business days of attempted notification, such winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by Sponsor within three (3) days from initial attempted notification, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, (d) or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Sponsor may in its discretion disqualify that individual and an alternate winner will be chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winner is determined to be ineligible.
7. By accepting the prize, winner grants Contest Entities and their advertising and promotional agencies and providers and those acting under their permission the irrevocable and perpetual right to use his/her name, likeness, voice, comments, and entry for advertising, marketing, and publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limitation to the foregoing, prize winning entry may be highlighted on Sponsor’s Facebook page or any other Contest Entity website. Prize winner grants Contest Entities and their advertising and promotional agencies and providers and those acting under their permission the irrevocable and perpetual right to use their name, likeness, voice, comments, and any photographs or video or audio footage that may be taken, including without limitation in the prize winner’s home, during a shopping trip for prize winner or design consultation (if applicable for a field shoot), for advertising, marketing, and publicity purposes in any form of media, now known or hereafter developed or perfected, without payment of additional consideration or acknowledgement.
8. Entrants agree that Contest Entities (a) are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the deadlines stated above; (b) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in the Contest or downloading of any software or materials; (c) are released from any and all liability related to the Contest and the receipt and use of the prize; and (d) will not be responsible for the inability to select potential winner(s) because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure.
9. Sponsor’s interpretation of these Official Rules — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winners, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility — shall control, and all of its decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
10. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest or any part of the Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, at which event, no prizes will be awarded.
11. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or any of Contest Entities; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with the Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of entries permitted by these rules or by using an automated device for entry. Any failure by the Sponsor to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. All activity arising out of and relating to the Contest is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules and you agree to cooperate with Sponsor concerning verification and/or auditing. All references to an entrant’s status as a “winner” are subject to verification and/or auditing by Sponsor. If verification activity or an audit evidences non-compliance of an entry or entrant with the Official Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and remove the entry from the Contest at any time.
13. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS CONTEST ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, RELIANCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON, AND WHETHER OR NOT EACH CONTEST ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CONTEST ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR DOWNLOAD, INSTALLATION, AND/OR USE OF THE CONTEST WEBSITE LINK AND ALL OTHER ELEMENTS OF THIS PROMOTION ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. CONTEST ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTEST SECTION OF THE WEBSITE AND ALL OTHER ELEMENTS OF THIS PROMOTION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTEST AND WEBSITE SECTION AND ALL OTHER ELEMENTS OF THIS PROMOTION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE CONTEST SECTION OF THE WEBSITE AND ALL OTHER ELEMENTS OF THIS PROMOTION AND THE INTERNET. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CONTEST ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY AND/OR PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTEST SECTION OF THE WEBSITE AND ALL OTHER ELEMENTS OF THIS PROMOTION.